Thursday, October 14, 2010

The crazy media

There have been some crazy news articles and they made me realize just how out of touch I've been lately. I knew about the miners in Chile, but I didn't know that one of them wanted both his wife and his mistress there when he was pulled from his temporary tomb! I'm really not surprised that just his mistress was there, but if I were his wife, I'd be there to hand him the divorce papers and depending on how he acted, kick his ass back down the tube.
Another article caught my eye recently and it really pissed me off. This dumb ass woman started a feud over not getting a text about her kids being allowed to join a neighbor kids' birthday party! The mother of the birthday girl had Huntington's Disease and died from it; the girl has the children's form of Huntington's Disease and this neighbor is taunting her. She's doctored pictures of the mother and the little girl; the mother is the arms of the grim reaper while the little girl is sitting in with tombstones! She has also said the little girl was retarded and that she couldn't wait for her to die! This woman has children of her own!
Makes me sick!

I really want to get into writing and I don't just mean poetry, I'm really looking forward to starting to write novellas ... I just can't do short stories. I like to include too much detail for anything to be just a few pages. I hope we get to start writing fiction and or non fiction soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment